Scroll down for on-line payment options...
What do you get with a CAWSC Membership??
- Membership in the only "open" water ski club in Central Texas
- no application approval, property ownership or other restrictions
- Instantly become part of the Central Texas water ski community
- Exclusive CAWSC ski league practice opportunities every other week for upand coming slalom skiers
- Season-long tracking of tournament scores for competitive skiers
- Eligibility for end-of-season awards for competitive skiers
- Invitations to members-only parties and socials
- Free ski days by CAWSC and sponsors
- Yearly raffles with chances to win coaching, ski rides or new ski equipment!
- Discounts on CAWSC Hosted tournament entry fees
- Networking opportunities with other water ski enthusiasts
- Discounts on Ski Lessons at Frameswitch Ski School every Tues. night
- Ski school scholarships for juniors
- Insurance discounts from Liberty Mutual
So, CAWSC sounds like a club made just
Then join now by clicking on the membership form icon
below and printing it out. Our Web site does not support form
input data, so...
Join and Pay On-line! New Member or Renewal? Family
or Individual? Fill out the form for the best option below.
1) Collegiate Member (new or renwal): $15
2) New Individual Member: $25
3) New Family Membership: $40
4) Individual Renewal (before March 31st): $20
5) Family Renewal (before March 31st): $35
Prefer paper and checks? Please, just print out the membership
form via the red button below and mail it in to the address
on the bottom.
To ski in a tournament, you must have USA Water Ski
(USAWS) insurance/active membership. One-Day memberships
are available at the tournament. Year-long memberships
can be bought there, too, or you can complete an
"Active" membership form from this page and send
it in to USAWS.